Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Real Photos

Ellie got her first real pictures taken today. She has been a pretty happy baby lately. We had good friends staying with us last week and she loved all the attention. Her new medication has gotten her retching down to 2-3 times per day. Yay! She has started attempts at drinking formula from a cup and having tastes of apple juice on a spoon. This gives her about a molecule or two of formula and juice. Her faces as she tries "real food" give us lots of entertainment! I will try to capture some on our camera later.
I wish I was this flexible!



5 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

Look at those rolls on her legs! Such a cute girl. I like the third one I think the best. You will have to give us a copy! See you soon!

Melissa Bean Sterzick said...

She looks so good - thanks for sharing. Melissa

chicagosapps said...

So cute! I'm glad I got to see her and bond with her. I wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks for letting us crash while entertaining others too.

Jadie said...

Sooo cute! Only retching 2-3 times a day? Poor E! Poor E's mommy!!

PS: thank you, thank you, thank you for the KitchenAid!! Schmobie thanks you too! (I can't believe I haven't thanked you before now. I was going to send a formal thank you card--still am--sigh! Me and my good intentions!!) ;)

Waite Family said...

Hi Shannon..Ellie is so adorable!! What sweet pictures. It was wonderful to hear how well Ellie is doing. I think of you often and say a prayer for you and Ellie.

Joshua is doing well. He isn't sitting yet, but hopefully he isn't too far behind Ellie.

Have a great day!!! Sarah