Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coming Soon...Heart Cath and New Baby

Turbo update...Ellie will be having her heart cath this Friday. Our whole family has had the stomach flu, so I'm hoping they don't change the date. I'm looking forward to getting some answers on the status of her ticker, but I'm nervous as to what they might find. She doesn't tend to do anything by the book! Also, we will be adopting a baby at the end of April! We are so excited to welcome a new little person into the family chaos and hope that timing works out with whatever Ellie may throw at us. More later. Sleep now!

5 comments:

Waite Family said...

Congratulations!! It is so exciting that you are adopting a sweet little one to love. We'll keep your family and Ellie in our prayers. Hope all goes well with the Cath. Please keep us informed. I think of you often.

Kari Howell said...

Shannon! I haven't seen you in way too long and just took a browse of your blog- love it! That little Ellie is as sweet as they come!!! I hope everything went well today. I am so happy for you to be adopting at the end of April- congratulations!!! You are one amazing woman, and am thankful for "Little Treasures" for the chance it gave me to get to know you!

Melissa Bean Sterzick said...

Goof luck with everything Shannon - I will be sending good thoughts your way! Melissa

Miles and Bex said...

Dear Sister,

Please give me your password so I can update your blog for you. You have done a lot of fun things...BLOG about it!

Love,
Your Favorite Sister

Aussie-merican Adventures said...

Wow! Congrats on your adoption! That is really exciting! Give little Ellie a big hug for me! She is such an amazing girl! Good luck with everything! I am sure it will all work out beautifully in the end! :)