
This is the face of true love! My hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told him I didn't want any gifts. I wanted our dark brown room (and darker trim) painted. He took 2 days off from work and painted his little heart out. He painted after work for the next few days after that. The best part is I only had to help with the trim! This was a huge job--we have very high ceilings which also needed to be painted. He got all speckled. He is a wonderful husband!

Santa showed up at our house one afternoon after school. He read the kids a story and gave them each a water balloon yo-yo. Our children still believe in Santa Claus!

ED will not remove that fuzzy blue hat from off her head! She wears it constantly.

Our youngest was afraid to sit on Santa's lap without parental support, even after all these years!

Even the grandparents got to sit on Santa's lap.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Maybe I'll update the blog again by Easter!
1 comment:
Since you wouldn't give me your blog address I had to do some detective work to find you! I love the picture of Kevin. You need to share it with the rest of the family.
Post a Comment