Monday, March 3, 2008

Rosie

This is Rosie, our new puppy. She is a maltese/poodle mix. She should be pretty small (which means small poop--yay!). Having a puppy is like having an infant again. It's a ton of extra work! But, I'll admit I enjoy having Rosie around most of the time.

4 comments:

chicagosapps said...

Cute!! You finally gave in! I know soon I'll have to give in to the constant "we want a pet" whine. I used the "no pets allowed in apartments" rule for a long time, but obviously that won't work anymore. John's mom is allergic to cats, and I told the kids if we get a cat, Grandma couldn't come visit anymore. So now they want a dog. I'll never win.

I hope Rosie is being good and doesn't make too many messes for you!

Anonymous said...

I hope Rosie works out for you so that Rachel can come get her animal fix!

Miles and Bex said...

We love ROSIE! You will have to bring her to Alaska when you come visit. Still kinda sad that she wasn't named after me.

Shayne said...

I still think you should have called her "Sucker"!