How cute is she?!!! (Answer--too, too cute for words!)
She lookso good! Thank you so much for coming to see me before Bridger and I left. Thank you for the card as well as the gift, but truly yor friendship and support is more than enough. You sweet daughter is beautiful. Keep up the good work.
She is so cute! We miss her so much and the rest of the clan. Could you not crop it? I can try on my computer, oh wait I don't have one that works.
Hopefully she won't bite you with her new choppers!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute is she?!!! (Answer--too, too cute for words!)
She lookso good! Thank you so much for coming to see me before Bridger and I left. Thank you for the card as well as the gift, but truly yor friendship and support is more than enough. You sweet daughter is beautiful. Keep up the good work.
She is so cute! We miss her so much and the rest of the clan. Could you not crop it? I can try on my computer, oh wait I don't have one that works.
Hopefully she won't bite you with her new choppers!
Post a Comment