Monday, October 19, 2009

She's Mobile!!!

Ellie started crawling this week. At first, she'd tire after going about 2 feet or so. She'd lay her head down to regroup for a minute and then keep at it. I could keep up with that. Today, she is all over the place. It looks like it's back to regularly mopping the kitchen floor for me. Sigh.... The good news is that she is only on her feeding pump for 50 minutes at a time (with just over 2 hours off) so I don't have to move her pump around all day as she reaches the end of her leash. Yay!
This dog is the reason our little one is all over. If you look closely in the picture, Rosie is jumping to get away from the latest Ellie attack. Ellie laughs and then follows the dog some more. Then, the process begins again. Rosie gets exercise (or maybe some type of baby-induced psychosis), and Ellie is amused for a long time.

4 comments:

The Dummers said...

You don't have to mop! Just attach rags to Ellie's hands and knees. SO cute!!!

Miles and Bex said...

You go Ellie! I knew she would be crawling a lot sooner than you thought. We will have to skype so I can see her crawling.

Miles said...

That is so cute! And so great that she's off her "leash"!

Suzie Petunia said...

She is such a doll! That crawling stage is always a big adjustment for me as a mom!