We took Ellie into Cardiology on Tuesday. She is looking good from a heart standpoint. The cardiologist took her off 1 medication, so now we're down to only 3. Yay! We're still working on gaining a little more weight and eating orally, but our little one is doing very well overall. With all the flu stuff going around, the cardiologist said to keep Ellie away from crowds. We'll be sticking close to home until Spring. I guess I'll spend my winter noticing everything in my home that needs cleaning and then ignoring the task list to go play with the baby! We'd love healthy visitors though!
4 comments:
That's great news. It was so fun seeing you and finally meeting Ellie!
Yeah!! We love good news from the cardiologist!! We aren't sick (yet) so we'll come over and bring you some lysol! :)
That is great for Ellie (and the rest of you)! Good luck staying home. I would go crazy, but probably mostly from seeing all the stuff that needs cleaning at my house!
Hey, any excuse to miss church! We get half our colds from school and the other half from our nursery. Yuck! I'm ready to boycott until next summer. Melissa
Post a Comment