Here's our little baby before the surgery. We were able to bless her at home the night before she went into the hospital. E's surgery went as well as could be expected. She is in ICU and will be there for at least another week. She has tubes and wires coming out of all of her little body parts. She still has her chest open because of swelling, but they will close that up tomorrow. Overall, she is holding her own. She still looks cute--one of the nurses came by and did her hair. Dad wanted the mohawk look. The nurse agreed, only if she could put a bow in also. She stuck it on with Elmer's glue. That's a new one! On a different note, I got to attend Sacrament meeting at the hospital today. Good news--it only lasted 30 minutes and I got to wear pants! I don't think we'll make that attire a habit, but it was nice for today!
1 comment:
She has so much hair! The nurses must enjoy playing with it
Post a Comment