Monday, January 19, 2009

Out of ICU!!!

E moved out of ICU today--finally! Now we can focus on transitioning her back to feeding normally. She is still on a small amount of oxygen, but hopefully she will be able to regulate that better on her own as her lungs continue to improve. I look at where she was 2 1/2 weeks ago compared to now and am amazed at how she has healed. I am also amazed at how much love and support we have felt from family, friends, neighbors, and ward members. Our family feels very blessed!

7 comments:

Jadie said...

That is great, great news. Thank you for keeping us all in the loop!

Miles and Bex said...

We are so excited we went to Cold Stone. Love you guys!

Kristin said...

Hey Shannon! Ellie is so beautiful. I was so happy to hear things are going good for her. She has been in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything to help...I'm not that far away you know!

Tessa's Blog said...

Hi Dummer family--I am sooo happy that Ellie is out of ICU. I will cont. to hope and pray that she can soon go home where she belongs.

chicagosapps said...

Hooray! Glad she continues to improve. Love and prayers are with you!

Love,
Lajuana

Hallway Express said...

She is so precious. Thanks for keeping me updated with your blog. We are thinking of your family and wish we were closer.

Liz said...

We keep you in our thoughts and pray that she continues to improve. Let me know if you need help with kids or ride or whatever!