Friday, April 3, 2009

Update

I'm trying to type with one finger while I bounce a wiggly baby on my lap so this will be short. E is back on oxygen. She was pretty blue yesterday & today. MRI to look at lung function (I think) next week-- 2nd surgery scheduled soon after. Feeding tube is now in her stomach--I put it in for the first time. Not as bad as I imagined. She is very happy today. Her smile lights up her whole face--makes this ordeal worth it.

3 comments:

Jadie said...

I'm glad she's happy--we're thinking of you all, and praying for you.

Buffy Clark said...

Hi Shannon.....glad that I found your blog and could finally see a picture of that cute girl! I love her hair....and she is adorable. I miss seeing you at our enrichment meetings. Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Miles and Bex said...

We love our little Envy or maybe NV or Envi. I have not decided on the special spelling. Which one do you like? You never told me which name you like better.