Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Actually Have More Kids!

This little girl loves sour things and playing with her little sister. She is very thoughtful and kind to others in our family.

SD and his good friend have bdays that are just a day apart. They had a small party together. The noise level with just 5 boys was out of control!!! Notice the silly faces in both photos. Yep, that's our boy! He is so much fun!




Edd is into trying new food. Here she's sampling Dad's spicy sauce (that he puts on most of my cooking--hmm, what's he trying to tell me?). After a spirited dance around the kitchen and some water, she recovered nicely. She also had a bday. I took her and 2 friends to a movie and then out for dinner. Those 3 talked and talked and talked! I got a glimpse into what it will be like to have teenagers. I provided transportation and money, otherwise, I was of no use to them! I love her anyway!













4 comments:

chicagosapps said...

Good to hear updates on the elder dummers. Hannah still remembers staying at "your" house in Sandy and playing with the rats. She uses it as proof that we should get pets. Because anything you guys do is obviously the right thing to do.

Jadie said...

I'd noticed that they'd been MIA! (you've been a bit busy lately...) But it is nice to see their bright, shiny faces!! :)

Hallway Express said...

Annie sure looks older. Her and Ashlynn were cute together back in the day. Your little one is getting bigger, too. It is nice to see her so happy :) Take care.

Camille said...

shannon you crack me up. is that what we become good for...money & rides?!?! too. funny. teenage years are approaching quickly for you!!